Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liberal Meritocrats Whining About the Republicans

The Republican Party is part and parcel of the system the liberals support. You can't erase them and pretend like everything would be OK if they didn't exist, if they didn't exist it would only be under a different economic and social system. You can't support 'free trade' and not expect a hard Right turn as unions are gutted. You can't rant about accountability in the school system and not expect hard Right thinking to gain sway. Sorry liberals, the Republican Party is your baby and part of your system.

1 comment:

Jazzbumpa said...

I'd like some explanation here, because I really have no idea what in the hell you are talking about.

There are only a couple of real liberals in U.S. politics these days -- Bernie Sanders springs readily to mind.

So, please tell me more about the Rethug systems these liberals are supporting. I really do want ot know, and I really am serious.

Cheers!
JzB